Best Mom Ever Heart Shaped Collection Pre-Order
This special gift set is ready to celebrate the special mom or mom figure of your life - your significant other, kids, parents, friends, and even yourself. Each set includes 32 bons that are sure to impress. Each heart shaped box is sealed with a red ribbon
- Guava - Florida grown heritage guava to create the perfect mash up of Latin flavors
- Cafe con Leche - Award-winning Panther coffee espresso beans are infused into our chocolate for a cafe au lait experience
- Single Origin - 63% Hacienda Victoria transformed into a nama style velvety truffle center. Nothing plain about this flavor, just letting the chocolate origin shine completely
- Hazelnut Brownie - We start my baking our Tumaco brown butter brownies in house with plentiful hazelnut chunks. Once cool, we transform into a creamy ganache for a roasted indulgence
- Miami Vice - A mash up of favorites from the Miami area; cafecito and dulce de leche
- YOLO - Our fresh baked Oreo using our house made chocolate and turned into a silky ganache
Please note: Heart shaped box may be red or brown, depending on availability.
Ordered a box of truffles and bonbons, plus a chocolate bar and they were all by far, the best chocolates I have ever had in my life. I will never go back to store bought chocolate (Hersheys, Nestle, etc.) The sugar level is low but perfectly sweet, not overly sweet as with most chocolates. This helps the cacao flavor to really shine and adds yet another level of indulgence. I cannot say enough good things about this company. If you haven't tried them out, give them a chance.
The chocolates at Exquisito Chocolates are 'DDD'... Divinely Delectably Delicious... There's no comparison to mas produced chocolate... Dark chocolates pair well with a red wine but with chocolates from Exquisito, it's on another level of decadence... Hey how 'bout that, another 'D'... ... Try these chocolates, they're well worth it.
I had heard of this place through word of mouth and various social media posts so I decided to come buy some chocolates for Valentine’s Day. I was not disappointed! It was some of the best truffles I’ve EVER had and I love how creative the names are! My favorite was probably the Miami Vice (cafe con leche with dulce de leche). The flavor was very distinct and I just love how it melts in your mouth. I’m definitely coming back for one of their tastings where you can bring your own wine.
Exquisite! Ordered it online and never expected to fall in love with chocolates all over again. I love that the sweetness is minimal where you can taste the coca with different taste notes, this is probably how chocolate is supposed to taste. These days chocolates are overpowered with sweetness where the taste of coca vanishes. I would recommend it for anyone who does not think that the “gold standards” of chocolates is a available while you are filling up gas or at your local grocery store.