“Livin’ La Vida Cocoa” Gift Box
This gift box reflects our biggest theme that shines in neon lights from our factory shop - "Livin' La Vida Cocoa". This collection will surely please the dark chocolate fans in your life. Customize your gift with a handwritten card to the receiver by including your messaging in the notes section at check out. All items are packed in our cacao themed gorgeous gift box.
- Top Pick Bars - Hacienda Victoria 73%, Almond Gosh 73%, Tumaco Brown Butter 55% and two Sea Salt 73%
- YOLO - Two sets of dark chocolate covered Oreos
- Baking Chocolate - Perfect for making fudgy brownies
- Dr. Reese's- Two sets of our peanut butter and chocolate cups
- We Got It-Twix-ted - Two sets of our take on the classic Twix Bar. Fresh baked shortbread, house made caramel dipper in dark chocolate
- Cacao Nibs - Pouch of fresh roasted cacao with the shell removed. Great for eating as a snack, sprinkling on salads, or using to top desserts
- "Chocolate Friend-Chip" - Lightly salted potato chips meets dark chocolate for the perfect combo of salty and sweet
- Hazelnut Butter Cups - Two sets of our version of the childhood classic Nutella
- "Nuts About You" - Caramelized Pecans with chocolate bark, one of our favorite treats
- "Apeeling Chocolate" - Crispy plantains with slightly sweet dark milk chocolate
Ordered a box of truffles and bonbons, plus a chocolate bar and they were all by far, the best chocolates I have ever had in my life. I will never go back to store bought chocolate (Hersheys, Nestle, etc.) The sugar level is low but perfectly sweet, not overly sweet as with most chocolates. This helps the cacao flavor to really shine and adds yet another level of indulgence. I cannot say enough good things about this company. If you haven't tried them out, give them a chance.
The chocolates at Exquisito Chocolates are 'DDD'... Divinely Delectably Delicious... There's no comparison to mas produced chocolate... Dark chocolates pair well with a red wine but with chocolates from Exquisito, it's on another level of decadence... Hey how 'bout that, another 'D'... ... Try these chocolates, they're well worth it.
I had heard of this place through word of mouth and various social media posts so I decided to come buy some chocolates for Valentine’s Day. I was not disappointed! It was some of the best truffles I’ve EVER had and I love how creative the names are! My favorite was probably the Miami Vice (cafe con leche with dulce de leche). The flavor was very distinct and I just love how it melts in your mouth. I’m definitely coming back for one of their tastings where you can bring your own wine.
Exquisite! Ordered it online and never expected to fall in love with chocolates all over again. I love that the sweetness is minimal where you can taste the coca with different taste notes, this is probably how chocolate is supposed to taste. These days chocolates are overpowered with sweetness where the taste of coca vanishes. I would recommend it for anyone who does not think that the “gold standards” of chocolates is a available while you are filling up gas or at your local grocery store.