6 Piece Artisan Collection
This special collection set was chosen by head chocolatemaker Carolina. This set highlights the flavors that started our Exquisito confections and have delighted folks for some time. We have proudly evolved and perfected these recipes with time to bring you a handcrafted delight that reflects our chocolate knowledge. All bons are made with our housemade chocolate, processed with single origin cacao beans. Each box of 6 includes 1 of each bon bon flavor:
- Guava - Florida grown heritage guava to create the perfect mash up of Latin flavors
- Cafe con Leche - Award-winning Panther coffee espresso beans are infused into our chocolate for a cafe au lait experience
- Single Origin - 63% Hacienda Victoria transformed into a nama style velvety truffle center. Nothing plain about this flavor, just letting the chocolate origin shine completely
- Hazelnut Brownie - We start my baking our Tumaco (Colombian cacao) brown butter brownies in house with plentiful hazelnut chunks. Once cool, we transform into a creamy ganache for a roasted indulgence and crunchy hazelnuts folded on top
- Miami Vice - A mash up of two of our favorite "so Miami" things put together; cafe con leche + dulce de leche (Latin caramel)
- YOLO (You Obviously Love Oreos) - We bake in house an Oreo style wafer using our Ecuadorian cacao beans and transform into a creamy ganache
Ordered a box of truffles and bonbons, plus a chocolate bar and they were all by far, the best chocolates I have ever had in my life. I will never go back to store bought chocolate (Hersheys, Nestle, etc.) The sugar level is low but perfectly sweet, not overly sweet as with most chocolates. This helps the cacao flavor to really shine and adds yet another level of indulgence. I cannot say enough good things about this company. If you haven't tried them out, give them a chance.
The chocolates at Exquisito Chocolates are 'DDD'... Divinely Delectably Delicious... There's no comparison to mas produced chocolate... Dark chocolates pair well with a red wine but with chocolates from Exquisito, it's on another level of decadence... Hey how 'bout that, another 'D'... ... Try these chocolates, they're well worth it.
I had heard of this place through word of mouth and various social media posts so I decided to come buy some chocolates for Valentine’s Day. I was not disappointed! It was some of the best truffles I’ve EVER had and I love how creative the names are! My favorite was probably the Miami Vice (cafe con leche with dulce de leche). The flavor was very distinct and I just love how it melts in your mouth. I’m definitely coming back for one of their tastings where you can bring your own wine.
Exquisite! Ordered it online and never expected to fall in love with chocolates all over again. I love that the sweetness is minimal where you can taste the coca with different taste notes, this is probably how chocolate is supposed to taste. These days chocolates are overpowered with sweetness where the taste of coca vanishes. I would recommend it for anyone who does not think that the “gold standards” of chocolates is a available while you are filling up gas or at your local grocery store.