Anniversary Connection: Bienvenidos A Miami (shimmy!) - Box of 6
Welcome to Miami (shimmy!)! Bienvenidos a Miami (shimmy in Spanish!)! We know a lot of folks are dreaming of a vacation to the Magic City of Me-ami. And with everything going on those dreams are put on hold. But, we'd like for you to travel to our beautiful city from the comfort of your home! This is why we've put together all our favorite Miami eats in one collection box. When folks ask us "What should we eat while in Miami?" these are our go to eats and nom noms that we always take friends and send visitors to. So, sit back and take a little journey through Miami with these 6 flavors inspired by the best the city has to offer. Each box brings one of each:
1) Zak The Baker Babka - Miami's groundbreaking baker puts out a delectable cinnamon raisin babka (Wynwood)
2) Chef Dallas Wynne (Stubborn Seed) - Chef Dallas churns out amazing comforting American sweets with a chef's twist. Her snickerdoodle cookies are legendary in the 305 (Miami Beach)
3) Versailles - No no, not that Versailles. Miami's most quintessential Cuban restaurant also happens to be named like that famous city in France. But, this is THE place you must go to for fresh pastelitos. Think cuban pastries that are flaky and sweet in each bite (Little Havana)
4) Panther Coffee - The award-winning coffee roaster brews the perfect cup of coffee with unique precision. If you've tried our "Kafe Ak Let" bar you know what we mean. We use their "East Coast" roast for a perfect espresso (Wynwood)
5) Casa Gioia - The Queen of Cakes, yeah we know her (puts shades on). Chef Mari Rubio puts out show stopping nom noms with the best quality ingredients. Each year we celebrate with her Funfetti cake for one of our favorite seasonal bon bons (South Miami)
6) Azucar Ice Cream - What's a Cuban Ice cream you ask? Well, think of latinfied versions of some of your favorite frozen treats. The "Abuela Maria" is their best selling treat - cuban vanilla ice cream mixed with guava and Maria cookies (tea biscuits). We top these bon bons with their homemade waffle cone for an extra treat.